I've finally got my act together and found a container for the TUSAL. Very little in it so far, I know, but I am miserly with thread and also there has been devastating family news which has made me late starting the TUSAL as well as limiting my stitching time. However, I will try and keep up!!I can't post pics of my WiPS as I have entered a competition at a stitching forum called A Crafty Natter and entries have to be totally secret!! However, I can tell you that I have already been distracted from my current WiP and shall shortly be starting a new design that is related to the family situtation.
In the vase so far are quite a few sparklies!!

2 comments:
Its a lovely container - can't wait to see what you put in it.
Such a beautiful ORT container! Thanks for joining my SAL!
Post a Comment