Monday, 24 January 2011

Oh dear!

I am being sorely tempted to splurge on some stash. I know I shouldn't but it is all calling so loudly!!
Firstly there is WinterWatergarden Mandala by Chatelaine....































Then I spotted these in 1-2-3 Stitch's newsletter

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG I just love that new chatelaine I'm buying it ASAP!!!

Sheila said...

Good choices, but that new Chatelaine is absolutely STUNNING!!! WOW LOVE IT!!!

Anonymous said...

oooooooooooohhhhhhhhh I'm drooling all over my keyboard. That Winter Chatelaine design looks so gorgeous. I didn't check out the 123stitch newsletter this week, but I'm going to rush off and do so.

Michelle said...

I am in the same situation as you with the Chatelaine Gina. I keep looking at the wip's and trying to persuade myself I really don't like it enough to splurge lol. All the others are lovely too, but I am in a spending mood at the moment and have been fighting clicky finger syndrome for awhile now lol.

Gina said...

I think part of the appeal for me is that there are so few wintry designs that feature European/British birds...

Lady of the Greenwood said...

This is so pretty.