Most people with stitching blogs are posting about their achievements last year and their goals for next year. I expected to be full of excitement at the prospect of joining in ths year, but life events have taken a turn that is currently overshadowing any plans for stitching in 2011. I do have some targets though. I have started working on a small Joan Elliot design that is sparkly and cheery. I did intend to work on it in the week before Christmas but in the event it wasn't started until a couple of days ago. I have two days left before I go back to work and I intend to spend as much time stithing on it as possible during these days. I'll carry it on until it is finished, and then I shall go back to the baby orangutan and work on that until it is done (I am guessing March). I then have to get a stocking stitched and made for Tom by next Christmas. It's a Dimensions design, and therefore fabulous, but I know it will be tedious to stitch because of their charts and the mixture of half cross stitch and full cross stitch. ( I hate half crosses!).
I also fully intend to keep up with the TUL, although I still haven't found a suitable container. In fact, I'll go and look one out now...
2 weeks ago

1 comments:
Good luck on your goals and I can't wait to see your container.
Post a Comment