So much for more regular posting. I feel like my feet haven't touched the ground over the last week or two, and I'm busy this week as well. I can't wait for my week off next week! I've done three 12 hour days at work in the last 7 days as an unworkable deadline was announced to universities by our CE - not that we expect anything realistic ever to be done by our CE! I had Tom overnight last Friday, have met both girls for chats, done shopping and tried to fit in some stitching. I hardly picked up my needle this weekend as I was so tired, and I will have to have an early night tonight as I am sitting at my desk yawning away at the moment.
Promised photos will be posted soon!
2 weeks ago

2 comments:
I can commiserate with lack of stitching time.
Sometimes there just aren't enough hours in a day to do everything..
When you get the chance---Happy stitching.
I so can relate to the lack of stitching time. My job has also been very demanding for months now. Looking forward to a break, too.
Take care!
Post a Comment