Thanks to GemmaK I now have a spiffing new blog! As I mentioned a couple of posts ago, I was unhappy with the format of my last blog, given that I'm no longer studying and not sure if I will again. But one thing I am and will remain is a grandmother. And no, not at all faery-like, far from it, but I do love faeries!
So, a stitching update. I am progressing well with Becky's orangutan, and it's an enjoyable stitch, even if it is a mite bigger than I anticiapated. I am hoping to finish by June at the latest. I have halted work on it for a bit in order to work on a scissor fob to give Mum for Mother's Day. It's a Drawn Thread design, Heart Throb, and is designed to be a scissor fob, but it is HUGE!! I'm quite worried that it is going to look silly. I've also ordered some rather pretty scissors for the fob - they are what I am using at the moment and are just as good as my old Dovos were.
I will post some photos in my next post.
2 weeks ago

2 comments:
Love your layout.
I fight shy of Drawn thread---I'm frightened of cutting the wrong thread.
Happy stitching to you.
Hi Gina
I love the new blog.:-)
Post a Comment