What do I knit next? I have finished an aran Jacket for Tom, and am halfway through a cardigan for a friend who is now almost and ex-friend, so I don't feel inspired to continue with that except for the sake of tidiness. But then what? I have started a coat for me but that is huge and would be best knitted in the winter. There is a jumper I want to get done for Tom, then I am itching to start a few crochet projects despite not having learnt to crochet yet - who says I am a pessimist?
Then there is a shawl thingy and a couple of scarves that I have ready to start. I'm off on a beach holiday in a week's time, so I need something small for that where I can keep it under control and not have the ball of wool go bouncing off into the sand. Maybe I should take my' learn to crochet' book and crocheted bag project for the beach, and a scarf for when I get fed up with crochet. But then what for the evenings? Can't be Tom's jumper as I don't want Jen to see it before it is done. The friend's cardigan then, which means I can start Tom's jumper tonight. Yes, I like the sound of that plan!!
2 weeks ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment