OK - I went off blogging a bit; in fact I went off pretty much everything for a while. I suppose I sulked because I found I couldn't go on with my OU course, and I lost the stitching mojo. However, thanks to two lovely ladies at work, who I absolutely adore, I am now knitting furiously again. I'm knitting poppies for the British Legion to sell on Remembrance Day (even though it's normally against my principles to support any military charity), I'm working on a sweater for Tom and a couple of experimental mystery projects. I've also taken up crochet again and am working on a blanket/afghan, and am rediscovering my mojo there as well. I've also got the sewing machine and cutting board out again, although I haven't had a lot of time to do the sewing, but I have a week off in October and am planning to devote it to crafting. So a huge thanks to those two special ladies, though I know they won't see this post as they are not really in to the interweb. I do plan to get them ensnared in Ravelry though!
I pronise I will start posting pics.
Oh - cross stitching - I plan to get going on that too, I have a stocking to complete for Xmas - just need to finish the poppies!
2 weeks ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment